Eight Tips To Finding Dental Jobs And Keeping It Fresh!Posted on July 25, 2017 Written by Cathy Allen
- Make a list of what is important to you and what you want in a dental job.
- Based on your list, create a list of questions to ask your interview in order to make sure that this office will meet your goals.
- Take your time and interview a number of dental offices before making a decision.
- Once you find your dental dream job, challenge yourself by taking Cross
Training and Continuing Education courses to expand your skill set and
knowledge about new processes, products and services within your field.
Dental - Careers – Dentist Jobs – Dental Assistant Jobs – Dental Hygienist Jobs – Dental Lab Tech Jobs – Dental Sales Jobs And More Dental Jobs.
- Meet your dental colleagues: Start a study club or networking group with colleagues that you refer patients to or who refers patients to you. Knowing the people at the specialty offices that you refer patients to will put the patients more at ease as you refer to the front desk or assistant from the other office on a first name basis.
- Network with members and learn about what members of your local association is lobbying. This may affect the way you perform your daily duties at your dental job.
- Consider that once a quarter, get your office involved in your community
by donating a half a day at a local elementary school or nursing home.
Offer home care instructions, hand out free toothbrushes or denture
brushes with your office contact information on them. Invite your local
newspaper to do a community story about the event. This would be a great
marketing tool as well as helping your community.
Dental Opportunities – Retention – Special Holidays – Increase Office Morale
- Holidays invite holiday cheer and fun for all. Enjoy your office parties not only during the month of December, but hold your monthly office meetings out of the office environment. Combine it with a social outings where spouses and significant others can join up after the business is completed.