Dental Office ConsultantPosted on July 25, 2018 Written by Cathy Allen
Dental Consultants evaluate the efficiencies related to the business work flow processes of the daily activities within a dental office. After they evaluate what is efficient and not efficient for that dental office, consultants put together plans that offer recommendations to make that office work flow more efficient. These recommendations could include, but not limited to:
- Additional Training or Cross Training of Staff Members – Dentalworkers.com recommends consultants to include online training courses. Online Training Courses does not break daily routines within the office, is efficiently educational, saves time for the consultant and the staff can take the courses when they want to and where they want to take them. http://www.warschawlearninginstitute.com/showPage.php?pg=DentalworkersContinuingEducation
- Change of Personnel – www.Dentalworkers.com offers targeted advertising services to dental personnel, saving time for the consultant.
- Offering Different Product and Service Resources
- Offering Time Saving Tips To Each Department To Increase Production
- Updating computers to the latest IT software and hardware where technology can save time on marketing new patient leads and increase patient loyalty and referrals.
- Offering morale boosting programs to the office staff.
Dental Consultant personnel could cross train from other clinical job roles. Examples of dental consultant service personnel from other clinical dental roles are dental assistants, dental office managers, dental hygienists, dental lab technicians or dentists.