Dental Marketing JobsPosted on July 25, 2018 Written by Cathy Allen
Dental Marketing could mean implementing a brand for a new product(s) or service(s) or creating a communication strategy for customer loyalty.
Dental Marketing for a dental office or a dental product/equipment/service provider could also involve utilizing elements including but not limited to:
- Communication activities
- Public relations
- Direct mail
- Creating marketing campaigns
- Press releases
- Coordinating office presentations to local schools, community groups and nursing homes
- Working with IT to make certain that web messages are current and consistent
- Working with online software tools, examples include email blast campaigns and other online marketing efforts.
- Writing content for trade publications
- Setting up or running trade shows
- Creating signage or coordinating with internal Creative Services to create your message
- Creating marketing budgets
- Managing Print Production
Dental Marketing personnel could cross train from other clinical job roles. Examples of dental marketing personnel from other clinical dental roles are dental assistants, dental office managers, dental hygienists, dental lab technicians, dental consutants or dentists.