Dental Office ManagerPosted on July 28, 2017 Written by Cathy Allen
An office manager for a dental offices acts as the liaison between the dentist and the employees of the office.
- Oversees the responsibilities and duties of all the office personnel so that the office runs smoothly and efficiently offering general supervision of all other business aspects of the practice.
- Oversees hiring, job ad placements, screening resumes and interviewing candidates.
Including But Not Limited To…
- Hiring/Firing Details
- Human Resources
- Evaluating Profit/Loss Statements
- Evaluating Accounts Receivable/Payable
- Evaluate Office Supply Ordering Procedures
- Evaluate & Oversee The Daily Tasks Of Office Workflow and The Personnel Who Are Performing These Daily Duties.
Dental - Regional/Multiple Office Manager
The regional manager oversees the operations of multiple offices within a geographic region. This position is usually required for corporate dental offices that own multiple offices. The regional manager acts as a liaison between the corporate headquarters and the office manager of the individual offices.