Dental Laboratory ManagerPosted on July 28, 2017 Written by Cathy Allen
A Dental Lab Manager for a dental laboratory acts as the liaison between the lab owner and the employees of the lab.
- Oversees the responsibilities and duties of all the lab personnel so that the laboratory runs smoothly and efficiently offering general supervision of all other business aspects of the lab.
- Oversees hiring, job ad placements, screening resumes and interviewing candidates.
Including But Not Limited To…
- Hiring/Firing Details
- Human Resources
- Evaluating Profit/Loss Statements
- Evaluating Accounts Receivable/Payable
- Evaluate Office Supply Ordering Procedures
- Evaluate & Oversee The Daily Tasks Of Office Workflow and The Personnel Who Are Performing These Daily Duties.
Lab Managers Also Specialize Within Different Departments Within The Dental Laboratory.
- Denture Department Manager
- Ceramic Department Manager
- Crown and Bridge Manager
- Orthodontic Department Manager
- Software Department Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Training Manager
- Marketing Department Manager